Local Express £10 - If you live within the area of one of our stores & require same day delivery, please call your required store on the numbers bellow to discuss. Subject to stock availability by store & your exact location, we will do our best to arrange this for you. Please note that this service is not available on Sundays.
- Ashbourne - 01335 342095
- Derby - 01332 291478
- Lichfield - 01543255020
UK Standard £4.95 - Royal Mail Tracked 48, this service includes shipping to Jersey & Channel Islands (in order to have your VAT deducted please ensure you select Jersey not the UK when entering your address).
- Free for orders over £50.
- Delivery 48 hours from dispatch.
UK Next Working Day £7.95 - Royal Mail Tracked 24, *CURRENTLY SUSPENDED*
- UK mainland only.
- Delivery 24 hours from dispatch.
European Delivery £18.95 - Parcelforce tracked service.
- Delivery 7-10 days from dispatch.
International Delivery - Currently we do not offer international delivery however this may be something we look to provide in the future, if you have any queries or questions regarding international delivery please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to find a solution for you.
Click & Collect - Items can be available to collect within 1 to 3 days from your store of choice during our normal opening hours.
- Please wait for notification by email that your order has been dispatched before coming to the store to collect.
- When collection your order you will need to present your order confirmation with either a valid photo ID or your payment card.
- If someone is collecting the order on your behalf, they will need to present the order confirmation with a valid photo ID.
- All orders must be signed for.
- We will do our best to get all orders out to you on the same day, if your order is placed before 1pm. Orders placed before 1pm will be dispatched on the next working day.
- No orders are dispatched on Saturdays, Sundays & Bank Holidays.
- During very busy times such as sale, it may take longer to dispatch your order, we will inform you if any reason, a delay of more than 3 working days is expected.
Tracking your order:
- You can track your order online by using the tracking number provided in your dispatch email.
Returns via post:
- If you are not completely happy with your purchase, we will be prepared to offer you a refund or arrange an exchange.
- You have 14 days from the date of receiving your order to return your items back to us.
- Please notify us by email at email@example.com within the 14 day timeframe, telling us that you are returning the goods.
- Complete the returns form included with your order with your order number, name and stating the items and reason for return.
- Please package your items securely and return to us at:
Young Ideas Web Return
10 ST. John Street,
- Please use a delivery service of your choice but ensure you have a proof of postage and a recorded service. Young Ideas is not responsible for returns costs.
- Please allow up to 10 working days for your goods to reach us. We will process your refunds as quickly as possible. You will receive a email from us to confirm this has been processed. All refunds are returned to the original payment method within 30 days. Refunds vary depending on your bank but typically take up to 5 working days to show in your account.
- You can also return items to our stores during opening hours. You will receive a proof of return from a member of our store team but your refund will be processed separately by a member of our website team.
We kindly ask that you make sure all products are returned in their original condition, unworn with the original packaging and labels intact. Returns that are damaged, soiled or have their labels removed will not be accepted and we reserve the right to insist upon the payment for the goods.
- All shoes should be tried on on a carpeted surface.
- items of swimwear can be returned provided the hygiene sticker is still in place & has not been removed.
- Earrings are non returnable.
- Beauty items are non returnable.
Christmas Returns Policy:
- Items purchased online from us & dispatched between the the 1st and the 25th of December 2020 can be returned at any time before the 16th of January 2021. Our returns policy reverts to the standard 14 day period for items purchased after the 25th of December.
Exchanges (online orders only):
- If you wish to make an exchange, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be pleased to help and advise if we have an alternative available.
- In order to make an exchange our process requires that we refund you for your original purchase and you make a new payment for the item you are exchanging for.
- All online orders must be refunded by our website team and cannot be refunded through our store systems.
In-Store Returns & Refund Policy:
- You have up to 7 days to return an item for a refund if you have purchased an item in store.
- Sale items purchased in store can be exchanged but are non-refundable.
- During our Christmas trading period of November & December we offer an extended policy for a credit not or exchange for items purchased in store.
- Items purchased from the 1st of December 2020 can be returned for a credit note or exchange up until the 16th of January 2021.
- Items are classified as faulty if they are received damaged, or where a manufacturing fault occurs within 6 months of purchase. Please note items that are damaged as a result of wear & tear are not considered to be faulty.
- Where possible we will offer to repair faulty items.
- If you have received a faulty item purchased online, please send your online order details and photos of the faulty via email to email@example.com
- If an item was purchased in-store please return the item to any of our stores where our Store Manager will be able to help you.