(1) USE OF THE WEBSITE
You are provided with access to this website in accordance with these conditions and any orders placed by you must be placed strictly in accordance with these conditions.
You agree that:
- Personal Data which you are required to provide when you register as a customer is true, accurate, current, and complete in all respects; and
- You will notify us immediately of any changes to the Personal Data by updating these details on your online account.
- You will not impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
(2) OUR RIGHTS
We reserve the right to:
- modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of our Website; and/or
- change the conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions, then you must immediately stop using the Website.
(3) DESCRIPTION OF PRODUCTS
Young Ideas is a boutique selling premium designer fashion goods. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions, and prices of products appearing on the website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. Although we aim to keep the website as up to date as possible, the information including product descriptions appearing on this website at a particular time may not always reflect the position exactly at the time you place an order.
(4) OUR PROCESS
- You place the order for your products on the website by adding the products to your shopping cart and pressing the confirm order button at the end of the checkout process. You will be guided through the process of placing an order by a series of simple instructions on the website.
- Payment must be made upon the submission of your order. In addition to the price of the products, you will have to pay a delivery charge, which will be as stated at the checkout. Further information can also be obtained from the 'Delivery & Returns' section of our website. For most orders, your credit/debit card will be charged when your order is placed.
- We may withhold the products and/or cancel the contract between us if the price is not received from you in full in cleared funds. Payment for all products must be made by any method detailed on the website. Prices for products are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect contracts which have come into force. The prices on the website include all value added taxes (VAT) where applicable.
- We will send you an order acknowledgement email as soon as you place your order, and you will receive an order confirmation email detailing the products you have ordered. These emails do not constitute acceptance of your order.
- For items being delivered to you (as opposed to Click & Collect), we will send you a despatch confirmation email when your product is shipped from our stores.
- Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order, or you have cancelled the order.
Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
- The product you ordered being unavailable from stock,
- Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment method,
- The identification of a pricing or product description error,
- You not meeting the eligibility to order criteria set out in the main Terms & Conditions,
- We reserve the right to limit the number of a given item that can bought by an individual
- customer should we deem it appropriate.
- We also reserve the right to suspend your account and any associated accounts and contact you if we notice an unusual pattern of returns activity or there is other suspicious activity associated with your account or any associated accounts. In the event that this happens you will receive an email to notify you of this.
- Should we have taken payment prior to non-acceptance of your Order then we will refund you, but please note that it can take up to 7 working days for the bank to transfer the funds to you
- The contract will be concluded in English.
(5) YOUR WARRANTIES
You warrant to us that:
- You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts, and you have full authority, power, and capacity to agree to these terms of sale.
- The information provided in your order is accurate and complete.
- You will be able to accept delivery of the products.
- You are resident in the United Kingdom of Great Britain or one of our specified countries where delivery can be made.
(6) DELIVERY POLICY
- We will arrange for products to be delivered to the delivery address indicated in your order.
- We will use reasonable endeavours to deliver products on or before the date for delivery set out in our order confirmation. However, we cannot guarantee delivery by the relevant date.
- We can only deliver products ordered via the website to the countries outlined in our Delivery section of the website.
(7) RISK AND OWNERSHIP
The products will be at your risk from the time of delivery.
- Ownership of the products will only pass to you upon the later of:
(a) delivery of the products; and
(b) receipt by us of full payment of all sums due in respect of the products (including delivery charges).
(8) RETURNS POLICY
- We understand that from time to time you may wish to return a product to us. Where you have no other legal right to return a product and receive a refund or exchange, then you will nonetheless be entitled to return a product to us where:
- We receive the returned product within 14 days following the date that you received the product.
- The returned product is unused, in its original packaging, with any labels still attached, and otherwise in a condition enabling us to sell the product as new; and
- None of the exclusions set out below apply.
- The following kinds of products may not be returned under this policy:
(a) Gift vouchers (b) Earrings (c) Underwear (d) Swimwear
- Where you return a product in contravention of this policy (and where you do not have any other legal right to return the product):
(a) we will not refund or exchange the product;
(b) we may retain the returned product until you pay to us such additional amount as we may charge for re-delivery of the returned product; and
(c) if we do not receive payment of such additional amount within 14 days of issuing a request for payment, we may destroy or otherwise dispose of the returned product in our sole discretion without any liability to you.
The cost of a return parcel is your responsibility, we recommend that you use a Recorded Delivery Service so that you can claim in the event of a lost parcel.
Products returned under this policy must be sent to:
Young Ideas Web Returns
10 St. John Street
(9) CONSUMER CONTRACTS REGULATIONS 2013
- This legislation offers you the following cancellation rights when you buy online or by phone:
- You are entitled to cancel your contract if you so wish, provided that you exercise your right no longer than 14 days after the day on which you receive the goods or services.
- Your right to return or cancel products does not apply to goods that are made to measure or are made to your specification, that have been clearly personalised or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly. This doesn't affect your statutory rights if goods are faulty or not as described.
- If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them.
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, geographical address, details of the order you wish to cancel and, where available, your phone number and email address.
- If you decide to cancel, you should return the goods to us at your cost within 14 days of such cancellation and we will reimburse to you (by the method used to pay for the original transaction) the amount in relation to goods to which cancellation rights apply. This includes the cost of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you choose a type of delivery other than our standard and least expensive method of delivery).
- We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. We will make the reimbursement no later than 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied.
- Nothing in these terms of sale affects your statutory rights (including your right to receive a refund in respect of any defective product we sell to you).
If you cancel a contract and are entitled to a refund, we will usually refund any money received from you (excluding any postage costs) using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase. We will process the refund as soon as possible and, in any event, within 14 days of the day we received your valid returned goods.
Returning goods within our 14 Day returns period we will arrange a refund for the full price of any product properly returned by you in accordance with the terms of this returns policy, excluding the original delivery charges.
(11) ABOUT US
Our full name is Young Ideas Fashion. Our company number is 05342985 and our registered VAT number is 927246610. Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org